PURPLE HALTER DRESS OR ANOTHER SWIMSUIT? WISHLIST FROM ROSEGAL.COM

1:29 PM


My Gamiss x ClosertoSomewhere collab got lots of appreciation from mine and your side what makes us so freaking happy so now I have another collab for you this time with Rosegal.com which is also a clothing brand full of totally different trends and styles still in really affordable prices so here is my top few picks from their site which I would really like to have in my summer collection if you as well didn't made your summer clothing spree yet go check them out and I guarantee you will not be dissapointed!

I don't know why but I always choose to buy another swimsuit reather than maybe a really fancy dress which is a rare thing in my closet but well maybe I'm more like a beach type girl haha but this time I want to try maybe with this purple halter dress or purple mini dress because you know summer time is a also date time! As Rosegal.com have now some amazing sales and other really cool occasions ( click here ) just for you gave them a shot while you have time!


Striped Casual Summer Tank Dress -> click here

Floral Print Flounced Summer Dress -> click here

High Neck Palm Tree Push Up Bikini Bathing Suit -> click here


POST MADE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ROSEGAL,COM


You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Subscribe